Weekend Outfits and Make-up 26/03/11 & 27/03/11

Posted by dublek on Sunday, March 27, 2011

Hey all! Thought I'd share what I wore yesterday night and what I'm wearing riht now as I'm typing this ;) I'm at my bf's right now after we went for a ride followed by a nice stroll in Bugibba.  The weather is absolutey lovely today and it looks like a nice summer evening so we took the opportunity to go out and enjoy the sunshine!

Let me start with what I wore yesterday:

Black long-sleeved top, Zara
Black cowl-neck top, Kenvelo
Red super skinny denim pants, Peacocks
Shoes, Dorothy Perkins
Studded belt, random shop
Bracelet, Thomas Sabo



I paired my outfit with a toned-down smokey eye look and subtle red lips as the denim pants have quite a striking colour.  Here's a list of all the products I used:

Face
Inglot Under Make-Up Base
Revlon ColorStay Foundation in 180 Sand Beige for Oily/Combination Skin
essence stay natural concealer in 01 Soft Beige
NYX Concealer in a Jar in CJ12 Green
Max Factor Creme Puff in 85 Light 'n' Gay
Rimmel Powder Blush in 004 Pink Rose

Eyes
e.l.f. Eyelid Primer
e.l.f. Duo Eyeshadow Cream in Black Licorice (gray shade)
shimmery gray (brow bone) mid-gray & charcoal black (lid) eyeshadows from e.l.f. Everyday Brights 32 Piece Eyeshadow Collection
e.l.f. Liquid Eyeliner in Black
e.l.f. Lengthening and Defining Mascara in Black

Lips
Vaseline
NYX Long Lip Pencil in Plush Red
Max Factor Lipstick in Hint of Red

...and today I'm wearing:

Coral slouch cardigan, New Look
White long sleeve top, Zara
Light beige denim pants, Stradivarius
Brown ankle boots, Tally Weijl
Tan cross-body bag, New Look
Charm necklace, Accessorize

With regards make-up, I decided to keep the look simple and natural looking. Here's what I used:

Face: e.l.f. Tinted Moisturizer in Rosy Beige
essence stay natural concealer in 01 Soft Beige
NYX Concealer in a Jar in CJ12 Green
e.l.f. Studio Blush in Candid Coral

Eyes: e.l.f. Eyelid Primer
e.l.f. All Over Color Stick in Persi
light beige eyeshadow from e.l.f. Everyday Brights Palette
e.l.f. Lengthening and Defining Mascara
Estee Lauder Eye Defining Pencil in Deep Brown

Lips: Vaseline
e.l.f. Mineral Lipstick in Rosy Tan
Napoleon Perdis Protege Lipgloss in coral

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment