Top-Ten Tuesdays ~ Beauty Products I absolutely love!

Posted by dublek on Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Good morning everyone! Today I thought I'd share my all time favourite make-up products that I use very frequently and I repurchase over and over again as well as some new discoveries that I really like! This was a really tough one so I'm gonna cheat a bit an include runners up as well :) To see why I love these products so much, just click on their names for full reviews :)


10. e.l.f. Eyelid Primer
9.  e.l.f. Lengthening and Defining Mascara
8. e.l.f. Studio Cream Eyeliner in Metallic Olive
7. Rimmel Powder Blush in 004 Pink Rose
6. e.l.f. Mineral Lipstick in Rosy Tan
5. La Roche Posay Lipikar Xerand Hand Repair Cream
4. NYX Concealer in a Jar in CJ12 Green (will be reviewing soon)
3. e.l.f. Tinted Moisturizer in Rosy Beige
2. NYX HD Formula Photogenic Foundation in HDF02 Soft Beige (will be reviewing soon)
1. e.l.f. Studio Complexion Perfection

and here are the runners up:

- Estee Lauder Neutrals Palette
- e.l.f. Everyday Brights 32 Piece Eyeshadow Palette (will be reviewing soon)
- NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk
- Vaseline
- Maybelline Water Shine lipstick in 02 Beige Glace
- e.l.f. Super Glossy Lip Shines in Mauve Luxe and Goddess
- e.l.f All Over Color Stick in Persimmon
- Revlon ColorStay Foundation in 180 Sand Beige for Oily/Combination Skin
- Montagne Jeunesse Face Masques

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment