Chic and Simple Nail Art

Posted by dublek on Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Hello guys! Middle of the week already, the day is almost over and we're getting closer to the weekend!! So, I have just finished doing a refill for my friend and wanted to share my work with you all like I always do!




What do you think of this one? I actually like it! Especially the effect the striping tape gives (I used striping tape to create the purplish line).

Last Saturday night, we stayed in as it was freezing cold outside so I did my nails and also my Mum's.  Here are a couple of quick shots:

Mum's on the left and mine on the right

For Mum's nails, I simply used elf Purple Pleaser to create the angled tips and then used some black nail polish and a dotter to draw the four petals of the flower.  With a smaller dotting tool and Orly Dazzle, I did a dot in the middle of the flower and the white lines were done with a white(!) striping polish!

For my design, look out for the tutorial next Sunday!

That's all for today ladies! Until next post,

Stay Beautiful!

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment