EOTN 12/03/11: Green Sprites

Posted by dublek on Sunday, March 13, 2011

Good morning ladies... another rainy & cold Sunday over here in Malta :( Today is Mum's birthday so yesterday we went out for dinner at one of our favourite restaurants to celebrate the occasion. I wore a pair of dark grey tailored trousers with a black cowl neck top and a grey waistcoat together with black ankle boots and my favourite grey coat.  I really need summer badly as I'm really getting bored with all the blacks, greys and dark colours :( 

So, since summer seems to still be far far away, I put a spring in my step and wore some green eyeshadow.  Since my outfit was pretty neutral, I could wear any colour I wanted so I opted for something different that the usual pink or purple or black/grey smokey eyes most people seem to pair with black/grey outfits.  Here's what I came up with (please excuse the creasing in the second photo as I took these at the end of the night):


And here's a list of all the products I used:

Face
Inglot Under Make-Up Base
NYX HD Studio Photogenic Foundation in HDF02 Soft Beige
essence stay natural concealer in 01 Soft Beige
NYX Concealer in a Jar in CJ12 Green
e.l.f. Studio Complexion Perfection
Rimmel Powder Blush in 004 Pink Rose
e.l.f. Studio Make-up Mist & Set

Eyes
e.l.f. Eyelid Primer
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk
e.l.f. Duo Eyeshadow Cream in Eggplant (green shade only)
Mid-green and lime green from e.l.f. Everyday Brights 32 Piece Eyeshadow Palette
Face Candy Couture Mineral Eyeshadow in Leaves
Rimmel SpecialEyes Eye liner pencil in 131 Forest Green
e.l.f. Studio Cream Eyeliner in Metallic Olive
e.l.f. Lengthening & Defining Mascara in Black

Lips
Vaseline
Maybelline Water Shine Lipstick in 02 Cocoa Shake (Beige Glace)
L'Oreal Glam Shine Crystals in 301 Coral Strass

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment