Make-up and Outfits I wore 18/03/11 & 19/03/11

Posted by dublek on Sunday, March 20, 2011

Good afternoon my lovelies :) today is another wet day here and it looks really dull and grey... when is summer coming?????? 

Anyways, yesterday was a full day for me as I was a guest at my bf's aunt for lunch on the occasion of the feast of St. Joseph in Rabat. As usual, all the food was fantastic! Then in the evening, we met up with my friend and her boyfriend and went to a wine bar  in Xemxija.  I was really disappointed with the service we were given as we had to wait for almost an hour for two platters, one of which required minimal cooking effort and the other required no cooking! The food was great but then again, as soon as we finished eating and were downing everything with a refreshing glass of water, another waiter came with our bill as if to say 'if you are ready, please go away'.  In fact we will never set foot again in this wine bar.

Enough rambling and back to what this post is meant to be about... here's the make-up I wore last Friday night:


I chose a simple look as we didn't go anywhere special but I still like to put on make-up in the weekend as apart from giving me a different look than my usual everyday make-up, I relax when I'm applying make-up... something which I really needed after a hectic week with all those assignments and writing out my dissertation!
I wore a simple pair of jeans, a grey 3/4 length sleeve top and a blue-grey mix cardigan.  Here's a list of products I used:

Face
e.l.f. Tinted Moisturizer in Rosy Beige
essence stay natural concealer in 01 Soft Beige
NYX Concealer in a Jar in CJ12 Green
Rimmel Powder Blush in 004 Pink Rose

Eyes
e.l.f. Eyelid Primer
e.l.f. Duo Eyeshadow Cream in Black Licorice (grey shade)
Face Candy Couture Mineral Eyeshadow in Chill
Ultra Glow Shimmer Pot in Icicle

Lips
Vaseline
Maybelline Water Shine Lipstick in 02 Cocoa Shake
Primark Beauty light pink lipgloss (part of a set)

On to yesterday's outfit for afternoon lunch:


Stone-wash denim jacket, Tally Weijl; 
Top, Mango; Scarf and thin wooden bangles, vintage;
Studded belt, Dorothy Perkins;
Beige jeans, Stradivarius;
Shoes, local shoe store

With regards make-up I decided to keep it simple:

Face
e.l.f. Tinted Moisturizer in Rosy Beige
essence stay natural concealer in 01 Soft Beige
NYX Concealer in a Jar in CJ12 Green
Rimmel Powder Blush in 004 Pink Rose

Eyes
Estee Lauder Eye Defining Pencil in 12 Deep Brown

Lips
Vaseline
Caboodles Lip Deelish lipgloss in Yummy Swirl

Finally, here's my make-up and outfit for yesterday night:


Leather biker jacket, Dorothy Perkins;
Leopard print ruffle top bodycon dress, Tally Weijl;
Shoes, Dorothy Perkins

Face
Inglot Under Make-up Base
NYX HD Studio Formula Foundation in HDF02 Soft Beige
essence stay natural concealer in 01 Soft Beige
NYX Concealer in a Jar in CJ12 Green
Max Factor Creme Puff in 85 Light 'n' Gay
e.l.f. Studio Warm Bronzer (peachy shade used as blush)
e.l.f. Studio Blusher in Candid Coral
e.l.f. Studio Make-up Mist & Set

Eyes
e.l.f Eyelid Primer
shimmery beige shade from Revlon Limited Edition Palette in 02 Warm & Toasty
shimmery light beige, mid beige and black with gold sparkles from e.l.f. 32 Piece Everyday Brights Eyeshadow Palette
e.l.f. Shimmer Eyeliner Pencil in Boldly Bronzed
e.l.f. Lengthening and Defining Mascara in Black
Estee Lauder Eye Defining Pencil in 12 Deep Brown

Lips
e.l.f. Therapeutic Conditioning Lip Balm in Vanilla Creme
NYX Long Lip Pencil in CLPL20 Plush Red
Max Factor Lipstick in Hint of Red
e.l.f. Super Glossy Lip Shine SPF15 in Mauve Luxe

That's all for today ladies! Which look do you like best?  I'm off to continue some assignments and my dissertation :/ Until, next post, stay beautiful!

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment