Small Peacocks Haul

Posted by dublek on Saturday, March 26, 2011

Good afternoon every one! How's your weekend been so far? Mine has been quite busy with all the assignments I have to do as well as continue typing my dissertation.  Anyways, a couple hours ago I went to Peacocks with Mum as she wanted some cardigans and comfy shoes for work but unfortunately we found nothing.  Anyhow, we bought some other things and got a free beach towel as we spent way more than €50 between us (ouch says Mum's credit card lol) but it has already found it's way in the washing machine :P

This is all I got:


I loved the dress as soon as I set my eyes on it as it reminds me very much of my favourite fashion designer, Madmoiselle Chanel :) It was a bit big at the sides so Mum will fix it to fit me better.

The jeans are something I have been after for quite a while. I love this new trend of coloured denim but I was still looking for the perfect red pair... and today, the search ended!

That's all for today ladies :) Check back tomorrow for the nail art tutorial :)

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment