NOTW: Ahoy Sailor!

Posted by dublek on Sunday, March 6, 2011


We have been having quite some nice, sunny and warmer days lately that I was inspired to do a summery manicure.  I chose the nautical theme and came up with this:


All aboard to see how I did it!

1. Start with a clear base coat and proceed with a basic French manicure.  I chose elf Dark Navy as my tip colour.

2. With a red striping polish, draw a thin line just under the tip of your nails.

3.  Now for the anchor, use a white striping polish and start with the middle line.  Then, draw a curve at the base of the line and do little arrows at both ends of the curve.  Draw a horizontal line at the top of the vertical one and put a dot of white polish in the middle of this line, aligned with the vertical line.  Leave to dry.

4. For a hint of shine, I dabbed some Orly Dazzle on the anchor design.

5. Seal with a clear top-coat and you're done!




{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment