Review: NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk

Posted by dublek on Friday, March 11, 2011

Today's review will focus on NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk.  This was actually the first product I got from NYX after seeing all the raving about it on YouTube and other blogs.  Honestly, I do not regret buying it at all! I bought mine off ebay a few months ago and have been loving it ever since!

With regards packaging, there's nothing special; it's just a regular jumbo pencil with a transparent cap:


What I appreciate most about this product is the texture and the whiteness of it.  You will see from the swatches that it is actually a true white without any shimmer whatsoever and it is very creamy and glides on smoothly and effortlessly... perfect for a product that has to be used on the eyes as you don't have to tug at them!  It is extremely pigmented and offers good coverage.  This eye pencil carries no scent.


I like to use mine in three different ways mainly:
1. As a creamy eyeshadow base as it pops out the colours and provides a sticky base for powder eyeshadows to stick to
2. On my upper and lower waterlines (inside) to make my eyes look bigger and brighter.  I also blend it with the colour of eyeliner I want to use that day on my lower waterline so as not to look dead
3. In my inner corner as a highlight.  I just put a little dot and then blend it out with a small brush.

So, you see it is a very versatile product and apart from this one, NYX have a wide range colours... I'm already planning on new ones to get!

Mine cost me around €3 from an ebay seller but you can also get these from other internet sites as well as from the NYX website itself, however I think shipping is overly expensive from such online shops so I opted for ebay as it is a better option in terms of cost :)

This is all I have to say on this product and I hope I can get my hands on more of these!

Have you tried any of these Jumbo Eye Pencils? How do you feel about them and do you have any that you would recommend?

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment