OOTN + Cherry Nail Art

Posted by dublek on Saturday, May 7, 2011

Hey all!! Today is so bright, warm and summery over here!! Pity I have to study :( but at least I still got to enjoy the sunshine as I had to do some nail art for my friend and then I met Johan so that we could buy my Mum a little gift for Mother's Day.  Here's a picture of the nail art:


This is what I wore yesterday night for a little ride in the car:

Cherry print blouse, red denim jeans and faux pearl bracelets, Peacocks
Shoes, Zara
Clutch bag, Mango
Earrings, Tenda

And here's my eye make-up (which I kept neutral) and a list of products used:


Face
NYX HD Foundation in HDF02 Soft Beige
essence stay natural concealer in 01 Soft Beige
Rimmel Powder Blush in 004 Pink Rose

Eyes
e.l.f. Eyelid Primer
light brown eyeshadow from e.l.f. Everyday Brights palette
Face Candy Couture Pinecone mineral eyeshadow
e.l.f. Shimmer Eyeliner Pencil in Boldly Bronzed
e.l.f. Lengthening and Defining Mascara in Black
e.l.f. Studio Cream Eyeliner in Metallic Olive

Lips
e.l.f. Mineral Lipstick in Rosy Tan
Deborah Milano Rossetto 24 Ore in 13 Creamy
e.l.f. Super Glossy Lip Shine in Goddess

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment