Collective ebay Haul

Posted by dublek on Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Hello dolls :) Here's a collective haul of some stuff I got from ebay during the last couple of weeks to cheer me up as soon as they pop in the mail... at least I can distract my mind off of my studies for a little while!



First up, some Mylar nail art sheets and a free sachet of nail stickers I got with my purchase

I got myself a new set of nail art brushes... this time they are pink! I gave the other ones to my Dad (still in pristine condition) as he is currently revisiting a childhood hobby of his, aviation model building and he needed some fine brushes to paint the details on.



I have been wanting a pair of anchor earrings for ages now and finally I found the perfect pair!! I like how they look so vintagey... can't wait to wear them!


I also ordered a presentation pack of the official British Royal Wedding postage stamps. Here are some pictures:





Finally, while I was busy studying, this morning, Mum went shopping and got me this beautiful bracelet and a pair of silver stud earrings :)


As soon as I finish my exams, I will order a few more China Glaze polishes as well as an over-due elf order to treat myself hehe so watch out for that! I will also be getting some new necklaces and earrings (yeah I can never have enough accessories) so if you're interested I can do some jewellery collection posts for you cupcakes :) Until next time, stay beautiful!

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment