My First China Glaze Nail Lacquer :D

Posted by dublek on Thursday, May 5, 2011

Hello lovelies! This morning I woke up to a very nice surprise... my first China Glaze polish :D I'm over the moon at the moment and I can't seem to stop looking at my nails! If you're wondering which colour I got, it's Awakening from the Urban Chic Collection.  I'll let the photos do the talking...

Daylight - no flash

Daylight - with flash

Shade - no flash

As you can see it is such a pretty colour and the formula is a dream to work with!! I got mine from ebay for a very good deal so I really do recommend you have a look there first ;) I was actually very impressed with how fast this got delivered all the way from the US!! It got dispatched on the 28th of April, and this morning it was here safe and sound!

What is your favourite China Glaze polish ladies? Do you like this one in particular? I'd love to know!

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment