Top-Ten Tuesdays ~ Make-Up Products I have repurchased/Will definitely repurchase

Posted by dublek on Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Good morning my lovelies! I'm up early today as I have a lot of things to do so I'm getting today's post up and ready.  This week, I decided to share my top ten make-up products that I have found to be so awesome, I have re-purchased/will definitely re-purchase them; next week, I will share with you another 10 products that are not make-up but still beauty related :) So here goes!


10. Inglot Under Make-Up Base
9. NYX HD Foundation in HDF02 Soft Beige
8. e.l.f. Studio Complexion Perfection
7. Rimmel Powder Blush in 004 Pink Rose
6. e.l.f. Mineral Lipstick in Rosy Tan
5. e.l.f. Tinted Moisturizer SPF15 in Rosy Beige
4. essence stay natural concealer in 01 Soft Beige
3. Maybelline Water Shine Lipstick in 02 Beige Glace
2. e.l.f. Eyelid Primer
1. e.l.f. Lengthening and Defining Mascara

Have you tried any of these products ladies? Do you think they are amazing just as much as I think they are?

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment