Little gifts that brought a little sunshine in my day :)

Posted by dublek on Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Hello ladies, so today I want to thank my Mum's work colleague for giving me these three little make-up products :)


My favourite is the eyeshadow.  I like how small it is and also, the colour is very beautiful... it's a light coral with plenty of gold reflects.  It's from No7 and it is in the shade number 50 Tender from the Stay Perfect range.

The other two products are a lipgloss and a lip liner (swatches on the left).  As you can see, the gloss comes out clear with a little glitter.  The applicator is quite sturdy so I like that.  Recently, I also came across a blog post which said that blue tinged lipgloss makes teeth appear whiter, so now I can try that :)

The lipliner is actually a dark brown in person and I quite like the shade. I can foresee me wearing it with darker lipsticks come autumn/winter!

The brand of the lip products is Farmasi.  I have never heard of this brand let alone try any products from it but I'm looking forward to see how they perform.  You can check out the whole range here.

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment