Top-Ten Tuesdays ~ YouTube Beauty Gurus & Nail Artists

Posted by dublek on Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Last week, I listed my favourite beauty bloggers and this week, I will share with you my favourite YouTube Beauty Gurus and Nail Artists! Do check out their channels and if you haven't already, hit subscribe!

10. emilynoel83
9. Filthy Gorgeous Makeup
8. ginabinawina99
7. miss glamorazzi
6. Bubz Beauty
5. oxfordjasmine
4. pixiwoo
3. DivaMakeUpQueen
2. LOVE4NAILS
1. Miss Chievous

There are loads of other YouTubers whom I love watching all of their tutorials such as TiffanyD, BeenaBop, KlairedelysArt and ClioMakeUp but these are the ones I like most :)

Who are your favourite YouTube gurus ladies?

Blogger Templates
Blogger Templates

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment