My gift in a recent Max Factor Promo

Posted by dublek on Sunday, August 15, 2010

A while back, I shared with you, my lovely followers, the contents of my make-up purse and I said the purse was a gift in a Max Factor promo. If I remember correctly, the promotion involved spending €25 worth of Max Factor cosmetics and in return get a purse with a few minis. So, I got a mascara and Mum got a foundation and I got to keep the purse and all its contents hehe ;P. Here some photos of the products bought and the free gifts:


Our Purchases:

~ Age Renew Foundation in 75 Golden

~ Lash Lift Volume & Lift Mascara in 5074 Black/Brown


Our Free Gifts:

~ nailfinity Nail Polish in 549 Red Passion

~ Lasting Perfomance in 106 Natural Beige (this is too dark for both me and Mum so I use it to do make-up on people for whom this works when they happen to have an occasion to go to).

~ Lipstick in 804 Hint of Red

~ Kohl Pencil in 020 Black

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment