ebay Haul: 10-Pan Empty Palette

Posted by dublek on Monday, February 28, 2011

Good morning ladies! My morning lecture had been cancelled today so I headed back home.  Well, the postie delivered my 10-pan empty palette that I ordered from ebay a few days ago.  Here are some pictures of the packaging and the palette itself:


As you can see, it was wrapped in a very cute way with the ribbon and all and there were two layers of bubble wrap around the palette.  In fact, it arrived in whole piece :D.  I like how sleek and sturdy it feels actually! Much better than the one I got rid of! 

I had been looking for an empty palette for ages now... I really want a Unii palette but is it beyond my budget at the moment so I looked up ebay.  Now the pans of this one are really big but I couldn't find one with smaller pans. Anyways, I still managed to depot the eyeshadows neatly... I took them out of their original case and then stuck them to the detachable aluminium pans with some super glue!


Now I am looking for a palette that is just empty... no pans, no nothing so that I can put the other mono eyeshadows that I have and that are not circular.  If any of you come across one, I would appreciate it if you let me know :)

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment