What's in my Make-up Purse?

Posted by dublek on Saturday, July 31, 2010


Today I decided to share with you, my lovely followers, what I carry around in my make-up purse. The purse was a gift I got in a Max Factor promo. I really love the colour and the satin feel to it :) It looks so luxurious!


Now on to the contents.

Face: - e.l.f. studio Complexion Perfection
- e.l.f. Professional Shine Erasers


Eyes: - e.l.f. Wet Gloss Lash & Brow Mascara Duo
- Max Factor Kohl Pencil in 020 Black


Lips: - Nivea Care Gloss & Shine in Natural
- lipgloss/lipstick I am wearing that day (shown here is e.l.f. Super Glossy Lipshine SPF15 in Goddess).


Hands: - Nivea Creme
- Nail file


Extras: - The Body Shop Compact Mirror (one side is magnifying)
- Christina Aguilera by Night perfume sample



And you ladies? What you carry with you when heading out?

Lara xoxo

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment